Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Pancake Ball Sunday - 08Jun2011

Fumbling Thru The Pieces 
Season 1 - Episode10
*** New ***
Thursday, 09 June 2011
@ 4pm PST


And then you have "Ava! what the heck have you been doing?"

Wow! That is a big question... IDK!

I had to resort to my new to me Ancient iDevice photo album:

So, there was Monday: me at Denny's - Waiting!!!


And me, at Denny's with the "Pancake Ball Sunday"


Now I was at a Party a couple of weeks ago, and discovered that this dish is ODD! - and that is not taking into account the company that I keep! - but, after the shock of "Balled Pancakes", and the technical discussion of how would one actually fry a pancake into a ball - it turned out that this is some dish called "able-noodle" or something like that (Smile, My Friend knew that!) - anyway, the "able-nog-en", is a larger version of this - This; My Current Favorite Treat... and, and it's only $2.00 usd - and a bargain too... 

Talk with you soon!

Ava!

No comments:

Post a Comment