Friday, August 5, 2011

Fumbling Thru The Pieces at ITV Fest Opening Nite @ Drais

Fumbling Thru The Pieces
at
ITV Fest Opening Nite 
@ Drais
~~~~~~~~~~~~ *** ~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Admittedly 
I got there late... 
(smile)

But from what I can see it looked like fun!


So, the ITV Fest Opening Night 
Event was held at Drais
which is at the W Hotel 
on Hollywood Blvd.


It looks amazing....! 
(smile)

Of course,
 I got there late,
Due to other commitments - 
and anticipating a "good time" -
Cause, 
that's the kind-a girl I am...
and I had one... 
(Big Smile)


These are "TheBoss's" Pictures -
So, you will have to be 
little understanding,
she only created a web series
(smile) 

But this Pre-Sunset shot (above) looks great... 
We have Diane Delano, Kelsey Robinson and Robert Maffia
(Shara, Jesse, and Vince of Fumbling Thru The Pieces)


It looks like a RED CARPET Interview
Robert Maffia and Diane Delano


They are talking to Robert Maffia -
"Oh! No!!!! (smile - JK!)"


Wait we do Web Series!
Right!!!


We have Donna Hurst, Julie A Smith, Robert Maffia, and Diane Delano


ahhhh! Donna Hurst and Diane Delano
That's Eric Hurst in the background,
Donna and Eric make up 'The Hursts'
Our original Music....


Marcella DuChenne and Julie A Smith


Back on the RED CARPET!

I changed my dress 3 times -
for my moment on the RED Carpet.... 
and Denied again! 

"I'M Going to get it...."
 (smile)


and Diane Delano and Julie A Smith

~~~~~~~~~~~~ *** ~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

That is what I got...
From the outside of the W Hotel at Drais
and reviewing the Pictures...
It looks like I missed a good time...

But - That's me Ava... 
(smile) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~ *** ~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

More Pictures, later this week from other events....

Peace & Community!!!
Ava

1 comment:

  1. Too bad you had to post your own photos (hope to see more from the press there last night of people in the festival) - but looks like you had a great time....

    ReplyDelete