Friday, April 29, 2011

Ava: My Shoes, Behind The Scenes, and Episode 7 - What's for Dinner - Blog: 29Apr2011


SEASON 1

It's Here!

Episode 7 - " What's for Dinner "

Vince (Maffia) and Jesse (Robinson) have a moment
and everyone's dinner plams should be so easy.
(smile)


{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}
Fumbling Thru The Pieces
- Behind The Scenes!

An assorted collection of Picture, from the shooting of Fumbling Thru The Pieces



Diane Delano and Kris Kristy (Key Hair)

~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~
Ava: Fumbling Thru The Pieces of -
My Shoes... (smile)


Hi!!!! (smile)

"The USN has used my shoes as Support Craft, and that does not include, the ones given as souvenirs!"
~~~?~~~

Lacking a close permanent personal relationship, I have taken that need out in my shoes... And there does not seem to be an end in sight... (smile)

As you can see, my shoes are well taken care, kinda, but each one is boxed - and soon to be photographed and labeled...



In Sex in the City - The Movie; I knew it was love for Mr. Big, when I saw Carrie shoe closet. I cried (really I did...). Who could have that much understanding for what is important to someone... - - - And as he proved (I don't care if he came back or not...)...


Now, I work for a living - and
"The shoes on my feet
I bought it
The clothes I'm wearing
I bought it
The rock I'm rockin'
I bought it
'Cause I depend on me if I want it
The watch im wearin'
I bought it
The house I live in
I bought it
The car I'm driving
I bought it
I depend on me (I depend on me)"

- (Independent Women Lyrics Artist(Band):Destiny's Child - - http://www.sing365.com ) -

I have heard. That this is my problem - I personally like to call it an issue! - but my shoes - say strong, independent, capable woman... (smile) - and I am good with that... So, very, very good - with that....


Here is a Spring 2011 shoe for me - I can't wait to wear these!!!!.... (hehehehe....)





(I know horrible picture!...)


In Fumbling Thru The Pieces of MY Shoes: I have considered promoting the above shoes to "Leave-on's" - but I don't have that kinda time - they would rot before my next time... (smile)

------------

Sincerely,
Ava....
See ya tomorrow...

(smile)
~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~
{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}
~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~


~~} Fumbling Thru The Pieces - Web Site -- The Promo {~~
~~} Episode 1 -Episode 2 - Episode 3 - Episode 4 - Episode 5 - Episode 6 {~~
--- Channel (Our YouTube CHANNEL) ---

No comments:

Post a Comment