Saturday, April 16, 2011

Behind The Scenes: Photo -&- Ava Transition of Love - Part 2 of 2 - Blog: 16Apr2011

FUMBLING THRU THE PIECES 
SEASON 1



Staring
Hillary  B. Smith, 

Robert Maffia,  

Tara Chocol-Joyce, 

Kitty Swink, 

Diane Delano,  

Kelsey  Robinson



~~~ * ~~~

Fumbling Thru The Pieces 
Episode 6 - "Reading Between The Lines" -
Released: April 14th 2011 4pm PST on YouTube Channel 

In Episode 6 - Barb ( Tara Chocol-Joyce) fills Ellie ( Hillary B. Smith) in on her day 
and Jesse ( Kelsey Robinson) meets Barb and what a meeting it is. 


Simply an AMAZING Episode!


 And do we know Barb (Tara Chocol-Joyce) a little better!!! 
(Lol - Smile)
~~~ * ~~~
~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~
 ~~~ * ~~~
~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~


Fumbling Thru The Pices 
- Behind The Scenes!
An assorted collection of Picture, from the shooting of Fumbling Thru The Pieces
 
 

 As I learned, the key to any great production, 
is the Great Food!
There has to always be something to munch on - 
and the food that is served has to be the greatest (ie, good)... 
we were fortunate in that we had both(most of the time)... 
And lets not forget Ava brought the coffee each and every morning... 
(smile)
 - "never on time, but she brought it!!!"
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~ 
~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~

Fumbling Thru The Pieces 
- With us.... 
~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~
~~~ * ~~~
 If you're not not current on Episodes or interviews
with the 'Fumbling Thru The Pieces
--  check out the New Episode Guide  --
Your quick index and link page to all that is Fumbling Thru The Pieces....

~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~
~~~ * ~~~

Hi - 
I heard Last Night 
that Kitty Swink (Stella) , 
will be on 
Law & Order 
this Monday night! 
( April 18th, 2011 )
I don't know what this is
but now you have it 
and you should watch it... 
(smile) 
~~~ * ~~~
Ms Swink is in a Theater Production,
"Juno and the Paycock"
opening soon - 
which I saw last night.... 
More on that shortly....



~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~
~~~ * ~~~




The Hurst: 
Theme and Ring Tone 
from
'Fumbling Thru The Pieces'
Available on iTunes




~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~
~~~ * ~~~


Kelsey Robinson
(Jesse Shaw, on Fumbling Thru The Pieces)
- Current Project is ' Girl Parts ' :
Girl Parts on Facebook,
Girl Parts on Youtube


 
~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~
 ~~~ * ~~~
PETs that Fumbling Thru The Pieces

The Willie-Coppee Fund

ABOUT THE FUND...
The Willie-Coppee Fund is a joint charitable endeavor between Emmy award-winning actress Hillary B. Smith and her good friend, television writer and multiple-best-selling author Lindsay Harrison, and services clients of the CA-based Sherman Oaks Veterinary Group. The fund was established several years ago to honor the memory of their beloved dogs, Willie (Lindsay's Bichon Frise) and Coppee (Hillary's Golden Retriever), and serves to discreetly assist pet owners who may be struggling with overwhelming veterinary bills. Endowments that assist pet owners are incredibly important in today's challenged economy, as countless individuals are unable to provide routine care and medically necessary services for their furry friends.

How can you make a difference? go to The Willie-Coppee Fund 
- Contact: Project Liaison, Denise Balcarcel

The PET - Section of this blog is located at the top right-hand corner of this page.
~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~
~~~ * ~~~

~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~
Ava: Fumbling Thru The Pieces of - Transition of Love - Part 2 of 2
~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~

Hi!!!! (smile)

Transition of Love - Part 2

So, as you are learning, 
nothing is that serious, with me - 
that I don't have time to laugh or joke about something
- not in a mean way (I hope); its my defenses... 
- SO! then 
- someone else we knew came along...

And this is what ensued - 
the new woman told the story 
about how her son called her a "Sea Turtle"...
he told her: 
" you would just leave your children on the beach, 
turn around, towards the sea, and head off
- and never look back! " 
~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~
that's was amazing!!!
It was the funniest thing I had heard all day...
Heck in a couple of days... 
and we all just sat there and laughed...

So, that lady left, 
with some remark towards me about a "hammer" 
(that was from a couple of weeks ago)
- and my friend said
"and my grandpa, they say hasn't slept in three day.
He is just walking the house...
You know!, they have been married for 70 years..."
There was some discussion on how AMAZING, 
it is to be married for that long, 
and what happens to
- partners - 
after one Transitions with that much time together.
There were assurances that with the family close, 
everything should be fine...

Well, 
we became awkwardly 
aware that we had been talking for a long time 
- and parted back to our lives... (smile)

I was none the better, for this encounter... 
And all the better, for this encounter... 
(as I hope my friend was);
I was reminded of my grandmother... 
After 'Pat' 
(My Grandfather, he would never let us call him anything else) 
transition, it was almost a year later, 
that she went too...

"It was love, 
without question, 
without doubt, 
she was lost without him...
I was young(er) - 
but I remember watching the struggle in her,
the lack of purpose

and that is my legend...

So, 
I channeled all of these feeling 'My Friends' and mine, 
up into my brain, and got a headache...
But in the aftermath - 
I realized that while death is the most scary-est thing we face
- "life without you - is profoundly meaningless... and that is the scariest "
- Yes, I am a hopeless romantic...
I know that there are other people around me 
and that they are each important and loved
- by me -
as if I were the creator (not really, but you know!)...
And they are the ultimate proof of my existence and being...
But my mate
- that proves I loved... 
that I had meaning, and purpose -
that my efforts were not worthless, 
or wasted, 
that one person 
- one person knew!

I luv that Alanis Morissette song 'YOU OUGHTA KNOW' that say
"how you told me, you would hold until you died... But you're still alive!"
- it's strange that the only thing that transcends 
death is love, 
vampire blood, 
and The Umbrella Corporation virus...
But, we vow to transcend - the physical, and the mortal...
And I believe we actually try...
I know we actually try... 
and we actually can... 
(smile)

"Grandpa,
walking at night, for days
- there is nothing sad in that -
he is looking for the way,
he is committed to his promise,
and he will be happy and safe
in the arms of SHE that loves him
and HER that he loves... "
(dangs tears)

So, what should we the living do? - - that my friends I don't know -
there are millions of different takes on this, and millions of different stories -
I'll Fumbling Thru The Pieces, with my belief in love,
and let that settle my heart...

------------


Ava....
See ya tomorrow...

(smile)

~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~

From the Fumbling Thru The Pieces-verse:
Thank you all for your Luv, Support, Participation and Being...
We feel that we have created, something so wonder-fulled,
and have shared it with the "Verse"
with unexpected results...

When we look around -
it's not so much what we have done...
But each one of you!

~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~


~~} FTTP -- The Promo - Episode 1 -Episode 2    - Episode 3  -   Episode 4 - Episode 5 {~~
--- Channel (Our YouTube CHANNEL) --- 

Be sure to Friend, become a Subscriber, or take out a Subscription (IDK!) 
- and  if you like our efforts please give a Thumbs Up! and comment..

No comments:

Post a Comment