Thursday, April 21, 2011

Behind The Scenes, TOP 3 - we love soaps, Ava:Federal Prisoners - Blog: 21Apr2011

FUMBLING THRU THE PIECES  - SEASON 1


Staring
Hillary  B. Smith,
Robert Maffia,
Tara Chocol-Joyce,
Kitty Swink,
Diane Delano,
Kelsey  Robinson



=========================================================
The news Friday (15 Apr 2011) of the Cancellation of 
All My Children and One Life To Live 

- Shocked the 'Soap' Community, 

and Fumbling Thru The Pieces.

Our hearts and best wishes are with everyone!

=========================================================
~~~ * ~~~

Fumbling Thru The Pieces 
Episode 6 - "Reading Between The Lines" -
Released: April 14th 2011 4pm PST on YouTube Channel 

In Episode 6 - Barb ( Tara Chocol-Joyce) fills Ellie ( Hillary B. Smith)
in on her day and Jesse ( Kelsey Robinson) meets Barb
and what a meeting it is. 


Simply an AMAZING Episode!


 And do we know Barb (Tara Chocol-Joyce) a little better!!! 
(Lol - Smile)
~~~ * ~~~
~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~
 ~~~ * ~~~

we love soaps - (check out the results)
Fumbling Thru The Pieces - Thanks all of our viewers, friends and supporters for their vote. Your efforts have place us in the TOP 3...
 'Fumbling' Viewers ROCK!...
{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}


Fumbling Thru The Pieces 
- Behind The Scenes!
 
An assorted collection of Picture, from the shooting of Fumbling Thru The Pieces
 
 
Here, is one of those days on the set! - If this is 'Sunny California' - I don't know where it is! For a change - I am not making the "Double Denim" mistake...I learned that this is a Fashion 'Faux Par'... We are trying to reflect more light, or keep something dry, or were making to much noise and am being punished - IDK! (smile)

[ I found a bunch of Pictures of me, Behind The Scenes - I'll post those this Week!!! - on the down low.... (smile)]
 
{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}
~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~



Fumbling Thru The Pieces  - With us.... 
~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~
{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}
~~~ * ~~~
 If you're not not current on Episodes or interviews
with the 'Fumbling Thru The Pieces
--  check out the New Episode Guide  --
Your quick index and link page to all that is Fumbling Thru The Pieces....

{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}
~~~ * ~~~

A Production of
"Juno and the Paycock"-Odyssey Theater II
 
Ms Kitty Swink 
( Stella - Fumbling Thur The Pieces )
Run: APRIL 16 – June 5, 2011

Overview: Even though his feet had never touched U.S. soil when he penned Juno and the Paycock, Sean O'Casey's look at wartime slum life has a moral any 21st-century American should heed: Pay your Visa bill. In what is sure to be director Allan Miller's intimate and emotionally suffused production, the perils of living on credit in a financial, emotional and even familial sense become frighteningly illuminated. Directed by Allan Miller.




{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}
~~~ * ~~~



The Hurst: 
Theme and Ring Tone 
from
'Fumbling Thru The Pieces'
Available on iTunes


~~~ * ~~~
{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}
~~~ * ~~~


Kelsey Robinson
(Jesse Shaw, on Fumbling Thru The Pieces)
- Current Project is ' Girl Parts ' :
Girl Parts on Facebook,
Girl Parts on Youtube

~~~ * ~~~ 
 
Hi! - And about 'Girl Parts' - The Series  - 
Kelsey has posted the first Teaser for the New Season and it is WONDERFUL!!! Take a look at Girl Parts - The Teaser 

~~~ * ~~~
{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}
~~~ * ~~~

PETs that Fumbling Thru The Pieces

The Willie-Coppee Fund

ABOUT THE FUND...
The Willie-Coppee Fund is a joint charitable endeavor between Emmy award-winning actress Hillary B. Smith and her good friend, television writer and multiple-best-selling author Lindsay Harrison, and services clients of the CA-based Sherman Oaks Veterinary Group. The fund was established several years ago to honor the memory of their beloved dogs, Willie (Lindsay's Bichon Frise) and Coppee (Hillary's Golden Retriever), and serves to discreetly assist pet owners who may be struggling with overwhelming veterinary bills. Endowments that assist pet owners are incredibly important in today's challenged economy, as countless individuals are unable to provide routine care and medically necessary services for their furry friends.

How can you make a difference? go to The Willie-Coppee Fund 
- Contact: Project Liaison, Denise Balcarcel

The PET - Section of this blog is located at the top right-hand corner of this page.
{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}
~~~ * ~~~


~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~
Ava: Fumbling Thru The Pieces of - Federal Prisoners
   

Hi!!!! (smile)


So, I have this annoying habit - maybe more than one... But the one I am talking about is with the telephone - I guess in modern times it is just known as the "Device".

It seems that a lot of people won't answer the "device" if the caller I'd, in not from someone that they know. And on the other side of that is the "blocked" people with 'land lines' who on purpose block there numbers...

Normally - I make the statement: "in my day! we didn't have caller Id!!, you would just pick up the phone and deal with it, what ever it was on the other end of the phone" - my friends who I have told this to, you will enjoy this story! (smile)
~~~~ ** ~~~~
So, I am sitting at work and my phone is on vibrate. I see my car company calling, and I am not going to answer that, my payment is not late - and dang-it, they just bug! Then a few mins later another number on my phone, from an unknown number - it displayed the number but I didn't know it, so, I answered it - and it was my car company; they tricked me! But it turned out to be a good call... and then - again... Another call...

I answer it and a recording starts - I'm invested at this point, so I want to find out who I am hanging up on - " THIS IS THE FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM, WITH A PREPAID TELEPHONE CALL FROM... " and another recorded voice comes on the line - "blah-blah-name-blah" - and I hang-up!

Well, I was a little upset! - Why would a Federal Prisoner be calling me? - now don't get me wrong, I have nothing against prisoners, but this is kind creepy! And it was a pre-paid call, heck, that's kinda 'classy' - it's not like that collect call most people get... Now, i don't know how much money Federal Prisoners make, but it cant be that much - but i am sure its got to be more than a State Prisoner would make... But still, where would a Federal Prisoner - get my number from? - - - IDK! - have I dated a prisoner - that was on a work release program and they didn't tell me - "that's going to effect the relationship..."

Maybe, they read my blog about my wedding plans, and decided that they could help! I mean if you get a federal prisoner, fresh on release, they have no bills, so you won't need the standard - Credit Report, Criminal Background Check, and Resume... You know where they have been for the last Xxxx years. You, don't have to worry about them having a long term relationship on the side - or - you would not be needed to pick them up...

IDK! I asked a friend "okay, so let's say they call back - how many times to I hang up before we have a conversation?" - She just shook her head and walked away from me - So, I am thinking that is 2... (smile)

I feel like the Fumbling Thru The Pieces lesson that can be learned here is - that parole is not just a pretty umbrella...

------------

Ava....
See ya tomorrow...

(smile)

~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~

{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}
~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~


~~} FTTP -- The Promo - Episode 1 -Episode 2    - Episode 3  -   Episode 4 - Episode 5 - Episode 6 {~~
--- Channel (Our YouTube CHANNEL) --- 

Be sure to Friend, become a Subscriber, or take out a Subscription (IDK!) 
- and  if you like our efforts please give a Thumbs Up! and comment..

No comments:

Post a Comment