Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Behind The Scenes-&- Ava Rambling & Vote!!! - Blog: 03May2011

SEASON 1

It's Here!

Episode 7 - " What's for Dinner "

Vince (Maffia) and Jesse (Robinson) have a moment
and everyone's dinner plans should be so easy.
(smile)


{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}
Fumbling thru the Pieces We're up for Indie Soap of the week. 
Please vote for Fumbling thru the Pieces, Thanks : )

www.welovesoaps.net
We Love Soaps TV is the soap opera web site that features news, interviews, history and analysis of all six daytime drama series soaps currently on the air as well as those no longer on air. We Love Soaps TV also features the best of primetime soap operas and indie soap operas and produces a weekly

{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}
Fumbling Thru The Pieces
- Behind The Scenes!

An assorted collection of Picture, from the shooting of Fumbling Thru The Pieces


Hillary B. Smith at the discovery of food or Donuts!!! 
(smile)
 
~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~
Ava: Fumbling Thru The Pieces of -
Rambling 
Hi!!!! (smile)

I am being eaten alive!!!!
These Flea - This is Crazy - I tried to take a picture of the major 4 bites, but that didn't work to well, I'll try that again today...(smile) - because they are only getting worse...

I "Bug Bombed" that house - so now it is this major re-clean project - Grrrr! - and I have meetings all week... I am just tired... well not right now, I just woke up - but you know... 

Oh! I went looking for a new sofa yesterday... I liked:

but it is more then I can afford - or would even want to afford... 

Then My practical side found this one...


Smaller, fabric was okay...

I realized that when I look at a Sofa, I look at how many way and places I can have '%ex' - the top picture - I counted 15+, the bottom one I counted 2 - that's a big difference... but since I am living alone right now - I am not going to factor that into this decision...

We will see... I still have to clean the carpet - I made arrangements for that - then RE-Bug-Bomb - and then Re-Carpet-Clean, and then MOVE!... (I know me!)

Yes!

------------

Sincerely,
Ava....
See ya tomorrow...


(smile)


~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~
{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}
~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~


~~} Fumbling Thru The Pieces - Web Site -- The Promo {~~
~~} Episode 1 -Episode 2 - Episode 3 - Episode 4 - Episode 5 - Episode 6 {~~
--- Channel (Our YouTube CHANNEL) ---

No comments:

Post a Comment