Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Behind The Scenes - Episode 8(Yes!) - Ava: "Spring Fever" - Blog: Tuesday;10May2001

SEASON 1

Episode 8 (New)
Premiering on 
Thursday 
12th of May 2011
@ 4 pm PST

~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~
All of the great Episodes of 
Fumbling Thru The Pieces 
are available for you 
on our YouTube Channel....

~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~
Episode 7 - " What's for Dinner "
Vince (Robert Maffia) and Jesse (Kelsey Robinson) 
have a moment and every ones dinner plans should be so easy.
{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}
 Los Angeles Screening 
at Web Series Unplugged
Of  

Fumbling Thru The Pieces
Wednesday May 18th @ 8 pm 

at El Cid
~}{~
"Unplug yourself from the web and watch some great web series with friends, followers and fans!"

~}{~
If you are in the Los Angeles Area, 
we look forward to seeing you... 
~}{~
El Cid (Silverlake)
4212 W. Sunset Blvd.
Los Angeles 90029
Admission is an $8 cover – 21+
 
~}{~
8pm Show 
~}{~
Web Series Unplugged - Facebook Page -
http://www.facebook.com/webseriesunplugged
===============================================


Fumbling Thru The Pieces
- Behind The Scenes!
An assorted collection of Picture, from the shooting of Fumbling Thru The Pieces

I got Kris Kristy, Key-Hair getting Hillary B. Smith ready!!!
(smile)

~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~
Ava: Fumbling Thru The Pieces of -
"Spring Fever"...

Hi!!!! (smile)

Okay - so, I am thinking that I have "spring fever" or something! Okay, I feel like I have "SPRING FEVER" 

I am a hard case when it comes to meeting some one new... It's all fear driven, but still it's a very formidable obstacle to over come... There is my wicked sense of humor, my probing questioning, my Geo-Religious-Political assessment, - then - the standard Morals Contract, resume, credit report, and Sexual Offender check... After all of that, you may get a serious conversation out of me...

Now, I don't fault these people for not having the courage or stamina to get through this... However, I am a bit saddened that their mediocre lives will remain that way - ... ... ... 
Hey!... wait!... - * - So, will mine! 
Oh well!
But I recently met this person! OMGosh! They move me! Just thinking about them - - I don't even know what it is... I just feel it! Them! - - this has not happened, in a long time... Butterflies, bugs, Fleas - nervous, anxious - compliant, docile... - - IDK! - - and anyone that knows me; is laughing at the thought of me; Docile & Compliant! 

But... 

I'll just be Fumbling Thru The Pieces - I am sure this will pass! - it usually does!...  I just wish... (smile)
------------
Sincerely,
Ava....
See ya tomorrow...

(smile)

~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~
{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}
~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~

--- Channel (Our YouTube CHANNEL) ---

No comments:

Post a Comment