Saturday, May 7, 2011

Behind The Scenes: Photo - Web Series Unplugged - & - Ava; Being Random! -Blog: 07May2011


SEASON 1

It's Here!

Episode 7 - " What's for Dinner "

Vince (Maffia) and Jesse (Robinson) have a moment
and everyone's dinner plans should be so easy.
(smile)

{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}

{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}
Fumbling Thru The Pieces
- Behind The Scenes!

An assorted collection of Picture, from the shooting of Fumbling Thru The Pieces

Our own "Miss Sunshine" Anny Marr as the Receptionist in Episode 4!

 
 
Episode 4 - the Reception Area (Donna Hurst) - rehearsing, maybe a sing-a-long, maybe a meditation circle - IDK...
(smile)
 
~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~
Ava: Fumbling Thru The Pieces of - 
 Random-ness
 
Hi!!!! (smile)
 
So, you are up to date on yesterday (my tweets) - so I still need to take the car in for a minor repair - well at this point - we will see what it actually is... (smile) 
~~~}*{~~~
On the FLEA Front - I believe I have them under control - the scars on my legs are go-ing - which it going to be nice... OH! oh! - Flea Tip - Put a flea collar inside of the Vacuum cleaner - that way when you vacuum them up - they die!!!! Bwahahahaha!!! 
~~~}*{~~~
I have given up on new sofas - when you run down the long list of issues that I have - I also have Furniture Issues. Furniture has to be "ME sized" - otherwise how am I going to move it. Furniture has to be able to fit in my car - otherwise how can I transport it. And the total amount of Furniture I have must be less than 4 trips in the car, to transport - otherwise... ... ... Okay! I am just lazy on this one! - - - Large pieces of furniture must be inexpensive so I can leave them when I move... So, now I am thinking of going to like Goodwill or something and just getting a sofa... we will see...
~~~}*{~~~
Mr Cat - was kinda, successful relocated a little over a week ago - and was having some difficulty(surprise there)... Somehow, he managed to escape... I thinking he heard the 'Taco Truck' music playing, around the neighborhood - and went for it... - - we do look for him in the neighbor-hood - but no sign yet...
~~~}*{~~~
Now! some real new news! - we (Fumbling Thru The Pieces) in conjunction with Web Series Unplugged will be showing an episode of Fumbling Thru The Pieces, here in Los Angeles...
So, if you are in the area on May 18th 2011 - you can make plans to come on by and hang out... More to follow on this shortly (today's project...)
 
In-between this and the Official Announcement - Check out Web Series Unplugged on Facebook and Friend and Like - them... (smile) - I did!...
~~~}*{~~~
 Okay - - For right now! I'm thinking we are good! K... 
I need to get the car to the shop - and get some food, then the exact details on the "Web Series Unplugged" Exhibition... ----* I'm Thinking a special edition blog later today... (smile) *----

------------
Sincerely,
Ava....
See ya tomorrow...

(smile)

~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~
{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}
~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~


~~} Fumbling Thru The Pieces - Web Site -- The Promo {~~
~~} Episode 1 -Episode 2 - Episode 3 - Episode 4 - Episode 5 - Episode 6 {~~
--- Channel (Our YouTube CHANNEL) ---

No comments:

Post a Comment