Monday, May 23, 2011

Blog: Monday 23May2011

SEASON 1

Fumbling Thru The Pieces
- Behind The Scenes!

An assorted collection of Picture, from the shooting of Fumbling Thru The Pieces


THE DONUTS BOX - The most important item in the whole of Fumbling Thru The Pieces filming. Here we have the generous (donated her house for 4 days!) and lovely Carole... I just saw her the weekend past, past - she is so funny!.... (smile)

~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~

Ava: Fumbling Thru The Pieces of -
UPDATES....

Hi!!!! (smile)

Let's see - other stuff - that I need to get you caught up on...


Web Series Unplugged - Last I heard, the next one is on June 15, 2011 - My part 2 of my Web Series Blog - is trapped in The Bosses iPhone - Huh! why I need my own... I will get that, and complete that this week... I am so happy that we found them it is a spirited group of creative minds and talents - that were amazing... Okay, more later... (FB:Michael McCarthy Presents )


Girl Parts - I have not touched "Girl Parts" The Series" (WOW! that phrase - wow!) - in a few weeks... I will get a full update, and a few new pictures, from Kelsey Robinson (Jessie)... and share those...

Fumbling Thru The Pieces Web Site - Bio's, behind the scenes pics, links, credits, a MAP - I don't know to where, but a map!... all kinds of good stuff about Fumbling Thru The Pieces! - Should we tell 'TheBos' - we Hats and T-shirts? - I would love a T-shirt that said "Ellie Love!" - (smile - I am getting fired!) - IDK, I would love a friend like Ellie!

The Hurst: There New song, Premiered in Episode 8 of Fumbling Thru The Pieces: "When I Lay Me Down" Performed by The Hursts (Donna Hurst, Eric Hurst) - I know you can hear it on Reverbnation - but I haven't heard when it will be available to purchase - I am waiting for that too!

Episode 9 *New* - I am uploading this one - and dang-it - IT'S GOING TO BE ON TIME! - we are still working on it... the pressures of Post-Production... but it will be amazing... (smile) - I hope you plan on being there at the 'On Time' RELEASE OF EPISODE 9 ON THURSDAY, MAY 26, 4pm PST release...


And I feel like that is it for the current moment... I am going to hang on to this one for an hour or so and see if I am rushing through things - and have forgotten to add something... (smile)

Nope - nothing else.. (smile)
------------
Sincerely,
Ava....
See ya tomorrow...

(smile)

~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~
{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}
~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~
 Episode 5 - Episode 6 {~~
--- Channel (Our YouTube CHANNEL) ---

No comments:

Post a Comment