Sunday, May 15, 2011

Behind The Scenes - Web Series Unplugged (May 18th) - Ava: Wife Mode - Blog: Sunday;15May2011

SEASON 1

Episode 8 - "House Guest"
Vince is reminded that hosting Barb even as house guest for one night can be challenging on so many levels! 

~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~
All of the great Episodes of 
Fumbling Thru The Pieces 

are available for you 

on our YouTube Channel....
~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~
  Los Angeles Screening 
at Web Series Unplugged
Of  

Fumbling Thru The Pieces
Wednesday May 18th @ 8 pm 

at El Cid
~}{~
"Unplug yourself from the web and watch some great web series with friends, followers and fans!"

~}{~

If you are in the Los Angeles Area, 

we look forward to seeing you... 

~}{~

El Cid (Silverlake)
4212 W. Sunset Blvd.
Los Angeles 90029
Admission is an $8 cover – 21+
 
~}{~

8pm Show 

~}{~

Web Series Unplugged - Facebook Page -
http://www.facebook.com/webseriesunplugged
===============================================
{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}
Fumbling Thru The Pieces
- Behind The Scenes!
An assorted collection of Picture, from the shooting of Fumbling Thru The Pieces


I don't know any of these people from the Back! - but clearly this is Make-up...
(smile)

~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~
Ava: Fumbling Thru The Pieces of -
Wife Mode


Hi!!!! (smile)

Well, I am Happy! - at least right now - but we will see!


I was out "Paper Product+ Shopping", and wandering Target in a great bliss! The kinda bliss that only Target brings... and I realized that I was totally - and without a doubt - dammed and re-dammed into "WIFE Mode"


I bought enough paper products for the rest of the war! or the duration of any natural disaster - or for 4 people. I rationalized this with the confidence that I will not have to do this again for Months...


The true purpose of the mission - was something to inject the fluid past the carpet, in to the carpet pad, this thing could not be found at Target... All of this is because my house still smells like "Cat Arse!"... Grrrr! I did find something (the following) after 4 different stores...


'Dumb Cat' (the product) is really good! it takes out the SMELLs really good... So we will see how this project works... (smile) [- will keep you posted...]



Anyway - wandering Target... I started calling people and asking them, if they needed things from Target... - and truly some were very surprised... I had just come from a great lunch - with a friend - and Yes!, I kinda miss taking care of the cat (not that one!) but taking care of something... I was looking at the videos, and wondering who would like to watch what, and what was for dinner, and what WE would be doing for the rest of the weekend... and... ... ... 

"Hey! AVA! - this fantasy is going way to deep!"

Y.e.p!, Y.e.p! - Y.e.p!!! 

- I complain about me doing Wife-ly, things! and [well, there went that happy mood (JK)] I want to do them... at least right now! 

-*- I was sitting home last night - A Saturday, I know! - and was wondering if all of the tweets and likes on FB, that I sent out last night - would mean to anybody that I was home. It REALLY happens, that I can really stay at home... I am sure most Folks, thought it was a BOT, that I programmed to send out blurbs - at random time. 

So, I figuring that - I am "Wife-ly-Ineligible" - the perception (I hear) is that "she is just Feral - been out in the wild, on her own - way to long!... "

Oh Well! This is not one of those Fumbling Thru The Pieces moments for me - not, to much... (smile)
------------
Sincerely,
Ava....
See ya tomorrow...

(smile)

~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~
{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}
~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~

--- Channel (Our YouTube CHANNEL) ---

No comments:

Post a Comment