Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wednesday 25May2011

SEASON 1

Episode 9 - Tomorrow 
(Thursday - 26th May at 4pm PST)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi This interview happened - Today.... AMAZING!!! 
Now, tell me how could I have made this any easier!!!
(smile)

Listen to internet radio with BuzzWorthy Radio on Blog Talk Radio

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fumbling Thru The Pieces
- Behind The Scenes!
An assorted collection of Picture, from the shooting of Fumbling Thru The Pieces

Franci Zalon (our friend) - played the 'Crying Woman' - in Episode 4....
(smile)




 






~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~

Ava: Fumbling Thru The Pieces of -

Hi!!!! (smile)

Okay, I snuck home! I am so tired... (smile) - Luv my job but tired... 


Then there was the BuzzWorthy Radio Interview - OMGosh! - I have to be here and participate... and "My" show - did a wonderful interview.... Great Job - Donna Hurst & Julie A. Smith... (smile) 

Give it a listen!!!!

Okay - so I am back for a while - and lets get blogging over the next few weeks...
------------
Sincerely,

Ava....
See ya tomorrow...
(smile)
~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~

{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}

~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~
--- Channel (Our YouTube CHANNEL) ---

No comments:

Post a Comment