Monday, March 14, 2011

Ava's: First-ly:Middle-ly:Last-ly - Blog:14 Mar 2011 -

<~~~~~ * ~~~~~>
First-ly:
<~~~~~ * ~~~~~>

As you might suspect - all projects start with nothing, and that was this one to. We had an Idea in the form of a script, had the means to share it with the world in general, in the Web Series - and the passion to get it done! The hours, of talking to body after body, following this lead and that connection to get what we need-ed to bring you, -- Yes! YOU! - this delightful show. We laugh at being " Media 'Frendly Gals' " like it is new... - heck! (I'm just going to let it go!!!! (lmaf))

( I can hear The Boss now: "Ava - would you please come into my office... So, you think we are.... ")
<~~~~~ * ~~~~~>
Middle-ly:
<~~~~~ * ~~~~~>

Do you know? - Diane Delano, our very own Shara Rose....
Diane Delano is a Southern California native. Her best known roles are "Bobbi Glass" as well as her twin sister nurse "Jessi Glass "on the 1999 series Popular and the recurring character "Barbara Semanski" on Northern Exposure. She recently played the role of Hilda, an FBI agent hired to protect Sami Brady, on Days of Our Lives. Her Theatre credits include "Mask", "The Wizard of OZ " and "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, to name a few.

Diane has also recently provided the voice for Big Barda in Batman: The Brave and the Bold. Prior to this, she had voiced the superheroine Pantha in Teen Titans. Her many movies include Jeepers Creepers 2, Ladykillers and The Wicker Man. Diane is thrilled to have joined the cast of Fumbling thru the Pieces and hopes you enjoy it as much she enjoyed shooting it!

And just a "Gosh Darn Great Broad....!!!!! " (smile)
<~~~~~ * ~~~~~>
I have Episode 4 of Fumbling Thru The Pieces
- to be released on 17th of March 4:pm PST

<~~~~~ * ~~~~~>
Last-ly:
<~~~~~ * ~~~~~>

Massive Car Repair(s) - Part 2
 
Okay!
So, I know you have heard the rumors that LA, is not the place to be without a car! OMGosh! It is so true. - I got to spend a week at home. I am sure most people are going "What is the issue with that?" - and for some, I am sure there is no issue, but for me - not so much! - I am a "got to get out and live kinda girl" -- but it's true. In a strange way, it was nice to be home this week... I caught a ride to work with 'T3', and that was just fun. I got to cook, well what food I had here - I was so unprepared for that eventuality - cooking (hehehe)... I had a wonderful ' Movie Nite ' -- that was so much fun!

It's kinda habitual this staying home thing, once you get into it - it kinda sticks... I am sure I am a "Very Good Girl" at heart, but it's not the heart that has me ‘running the streets’ - it's the light, and people, the adventure and action... Wow! I said that!

Anyway, the car cost me way more then I planned - but it is running really great! and with that added expense - i am kinda, only kinda - looking forward to a few extra days at home... (satisfied smile)
and that is Fumbling Thru The Pieces....
<~~~~~ * ~~~~~>
And that is Ava for today...

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I lived in L.A. without a car on and off for a couple of years while I went to acting school. For a while I lived in Van Nuys, worked in Sherman Oaks, and went to school in Hollywood! So needless to say - I rode the metro system for several hours a day! AND THEN ... BUS STRIKE! That's when I started spending a lot of time lounging around in the green room, wandering Hollywood, and volunteering to clean at school! And if you have to walk several blocks to get home from the grocery store... I suggest you don't buy a 12-pack of Pepsi...!

    ReplyDelete