Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ava's: First-ly:Middle-ly:Last-ly - Fumbling Thru The Pieces --- Blog:08 Mar 2011

First-ly: The Little Boy In Episode 1 - Murphy played by: Anthony Torres
Was just a FIND! Literally!!!We got to the location, and the original child we had scheduled could not "come out and play!"... One of the neighbors, where we were – graciously,  consented to having Anthony, work with us. (WOW! dodged that one!)
OMGosh! At first he was so, "Cute-ly Shy", and that caused some concern... but once he got the hang of the little car, and a couple of run-through - he was fine...
Towards the end of the day, he was helping reset - props, and making sure everything was where it was suppose to be... And he was always on his mark and ready to go! He added some smiles, to the set - that day...
This find, was truly a gem!
-------------------- >< --------------------
Middle-ly: Donna Hurst - What can I say?
It was best put in a recent article
"A former area rock and roller is now involved in the production of a web series."
For Fumbling Thru The Pieces, Donna has:
**  Directed for Episodes 1, 2, 3, etc...,
** Done the original theme music,
** And is one of the Writers
- Yep! AMAZING! That's our Donna! (smile)
-------------------- >< --------------------
Last-ly: " Okay! when are we getting to the STUFF! " - Wow! (and I don't mean World of War Craft...)
 I am a Music Tracker - [huh! - you say!] - I will track the same song, I think of it as incorporation - until it becomes part of my bones! (smile)
- I don't know how I am going to find someone to live with. I would think this would just drive someone crazy.
And as fair-minded (and that is all in my mind) as i am, I would flip with someone playing the same song for days.... (smile)
Currently I am tracking "Sweet The Sting" by Tori Amos
- on iTunes I have 182 plays - from downloading it last week. It's fairly easy to do since I don't watch TV, I just have the music on...
The top 5 tracked Songs on Ava's Playlist are:

Cooler Than Me (Single Mix) - Mike Posner - 1072
Take You There - Sean Kingston - 718
I'm the Only One - Melissa Ethridge - 602
Blame It - Jamie Foxx - 207
(OOPs!) Sweet The Thing - Tori Amos - 185 (just passed... Yes!!!!)
Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars - 182

Well, that is an eclectic mix - for sure... (smile) but... ... ...
It's just simply me as I am - Fumbling Thru The Pieces - Channel ( #FumblingThruThePieces ) http://youtube.com/user/fumblingthru

-------------------- >< --------------------
Peace!
Ava

No comments:

Post a Comment