Friday, March 4, 2011

Episode 3: is amazing!

Hi,
----------->First-ly<----------
Episode 3: is amazing! - and there is more to come... (smile)...

----------->Middle-ly<---------
I ran into Diane Delano, last night, shortly after she watched -  Episode 3, and I asked for a quote (hehehe - so TMZ!) - - - "I'm happy with the performance, the writers and director, took the bridle off - and set me free!..." - - Thanks, Diane... (Sorry, I luv Diane... (smile))

----------->Last-ly<----------
I ended up - out - last night, and it was a 'used Gum Nite', everything had someones gum attached to it... I realized,  that a 'Lady', should always attach their used gum - under a chair, table or bar... - Fumbling thru the Pieces -(youtube.com/fumblingthru) - cause the 'other gals' can chew their gum, while they work...

Sincerely,
Ava

1 comment:

  1. So, tell me how was the Already Been Chewed gum? lol

    ReplyDelete