Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ava's: FTTP -timely-ness-- Blog: 24 Mar 2011


FUMBLING THRU THE PIECES - SEASON 1
Staring - Hillary B. Smith, Robert Maffia, Kelsey Robinson, Diane Delano, Tara Chocol-Joyce,
Kitty Swink, Diane Delano(Shara), Kelsey Robinson(Jesse)
~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~


-- The Promo The Promo, is our effort to share this wonderful project with the world, prior to the release of Episode 1 - I still love it!!!! (smile)

Episode 1 Jesse (Kelsey Robinson) leaves her husband and seeks refuge with her sister Ellie (Hillary B. Smith).

Episode 2 Jesse (Kelsey Robinson) arrives at her sister's house Ellie (Hillary B. Smith). 


Episode 4 (New) Shara (Diane Delano) and Jesse (Kelsey  Robinson) head to Shara's agents office Stella (Kitty Swink).  
Jesse is exposed to a whole new experience with Shara.
 ~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~

--- Channel (Our YouTube CHANNEL) --- Be sure to Friend, become a Subscriber, or take out a Subscription (IDK!) - and  if you like our efforts please give a Thumbs Up!, it is always appreciated... 
~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~
Fumbling Thru The Pieces - With us....
~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~
~~~ * ~~~


The Hurst: 
Theme and Ring Tone 
from


'Fumbling Thru The Pieces'
Available on iTunes



~~~ * ~~~
Kelsey Robinson 
(Jesse Shaw, on Fumbling Thru The Pieces)
- Current Project is ' Girl Parts ' :
Girl Parts on Facebook,
Girl Parts on Youtube
 ~~~ * ~~~

A call for assistance - if you can....
I meet this fantastic woman Lee Brandon -- 
and she has this amazing story about a Dog she is rescuing 

"Scoobie's Diary" 
has the whole story,
and any assistance - would be appreciated... (smile)

*** UPDATE ON SCOOBIE ***
From Twitter:       LEE BRANDON, CSCS  

Thanks to all of your generosity we have raised over $3500 for Scooby's foot surgery and immediate after care.

~~~ * ~~~
   
This  is the former Chocolatito, now Scooter.  He was found by the side of  the road in Mexico earlier this year.  He'd been hit by a car and, it  was later discovered, shot.  Thanks to the kindness of strangers and  some generous donations, he was transported from Mexico to the waiting  arms of Leslie McMahon at "Two Hands, Four Paws" here in Los Angeles.   She's making great progress with his rehabilitation, and in the  meantime, he LOVES his cart.  He's in search of a permanent, loving  home.  For questions, introductions, etc., please call Leslie/Two Hands,  Four Paws at (310) 475-8555.

~~~ * ~~~
And Me!
I need a new home for the Cat, taking up residence at my house...
His is a good cat, in a much better environment than I can provide,
and if you can luv, him up - he would be very appreciative!!!
 
~~~ * ~~~
~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~
Last-ly:
~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~
A quick Ava-isim!

Hi Again, 
Okay, I know I missed yesterday, but what?
I was late for work - so tonight I am awake writing this blog - so I will be late for work again... 
I am sensing a paradox - here!

And honestly, what is wrong with being late - It's not like I am always late - there were total decades - I was never late... and does that matter! NOT At ALL!

So, I understand why my DayTime boss wants me there on time - Okay - I really don't!

and I understand why 'The Boss' wants me there on time - Again okay - I really don't!

and that Friend, insist, that I am there on time, and once more - I really just can't!


and I know my friends want my there on time - and that is just what it is...

This obsession with timely-ness.... 


More on this later... 
(smile)

Ava....

See ya tomorrow...
(smile)
~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~~~
***
~~~~~~~~~~} FTTP {~~~~~~~~~~

4 comments:

  1. I had this boss ... he knew I did a good job and that I made the world better for many people ... so he overlooked it when I was a couple minutes late here and there, because he knew I would get the job done.

    Then he went on vacation. And HIS boss, in his infinite wisdom, noticed I was a couple minutes late one day and decided to go back through the time logs and figure out every single day I had been one or two minutes late for the last few months. He wrote me up for it and when I didn't seem regretful enough for him, he called a meeting with human resources. For this and many MANY other, much more logical reasons, I gave him two days notice and very PUNCTUALLY quit! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually live by these sayings and they seem to work for me....."Better late than never and .....don't worry be happy" lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jen - Awesome - we must not submit to the MACHINE!... (I'll have to blog that some day) especially when it's wrong for not placing value where value is due.... (smile)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jan - the "Better...." works for me... (smile)

    ReplyDelete