Saturday, March 12, 2011

Ava's: First-ly:Middle-ly:Last-ly - Fumbling Thru The Pieces --- Blog:12 Mar 2011

Hello and Good Morning;
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First-ly:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have been asked - ” Ava, what is it with this First-ly, Middle-ly, and Last-ly?”.

Well, when I was tasked with this, I had to come up with something that I hope is interesting and would attract readers and then viewers to Fumbling Thru The Pieces… Okay, Okay

– “ How am I going to Do that? “

I knew that the LAST-LY section of what ever I wrote – that that would be the easiest part – it’s about my non-sense – my ramblings or musing. So, I wrote the Last-ly, at the bottom of the page… and found myself staring at 2/3 of a blank page – and nothing.

An old writer’s trick I have learned is, “if the words aren’t answering the question, maybe the question is wrong…? “ With that is said “ So, I have a lastly. What is the First-ly thing, that I want to tell.” – That turned out to be the real stuff of creating Fumbling Thru The Pieces. I was there for the 9 days of filming, and the year of development, that made all of this happen – there are some amazing stories that have gone into the creation of this, that! - will be the FIRST-LY!. Great, and Great!!!

– So it seemed natural to have a Middle-ly, and detail the current work of the production and actors - more of the business end of what we have, but not always…

And that is it: So,

First-ly: is the tid-bits that got us down the road, to here…

Middle-ly: is the things that are going today!

Last-ly:  would be me, in general, and more specifically, how I Fumble Thru…..

(smile)

PS:**** This is a Guide-line… Heaven only know what I will produce…. – and I do like change… (lol)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Middle-ly:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Suggestions for Guest Stars (and such!(smile)) for Season 2:

A Vampire                           A Werewolf                        Angelina Jolie

Brad Pitt                             Bill Mahr                             Betty White

Charlize Theron                  David Beckham & and that girl

David Lynch                        Frank Sinatra                      George Clooney

Jay-Z                                   Katie Perry                          Kobe Bryant (Lakers)

Lady GAGA (always need a clown(JK…)                        Lakers, The Los Angeles

Liv Tyler (OMGosh!)           Madonna          

Nicolas Sarkozy & wife Carla Bruni, President of France

Pink                                     Stephanie Powers              Steve Jobs

Simon Cowell                      T-Pain                                Tennessee Titans

** Sock Puppets

*** Ava on location in New York, Paris, Dubai, Hawaii, South Beach, FL (Yes!!!!)

Now this is only a wish list, actually – this is my wish list… but it’s worth looking at… (smile)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last-ly:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don’t have much else! – Well, I do – but I am feeling blocked – not exactly blocked… I would describe as “emotionally-hi-jacked-by-someone-else’s-Things!” – and that is a WOW! –

Back soon, with this.... (smile)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~[]~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~[]~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~[]~~~~~

Ava...

No comments:

Post a Comment