Sunday, March 6, 2011

Ava's: From last night to right now! (blog) - 06Mar2011

--- Blog 06 Mar 2011


Yesterday Mid-Day: A constant state of my existence is to be that "Good Girl!" - my counselor said - it's a defense, a protection (if you will) against a re-occurrence of the abuse... - huh! - Fumbling thru the Pieces-(youtube.com/fumblingthru) - then added "So, how is that working for you?" - I cried... (smile)


Last Night: "The Goose" called last night - "hey baby, why aren't you out and about, I got something for you!" [I could hear the dastard-ly smile! (I blushed)]- I can only imagine!!! - Fumbling thru the Pieces-(youtube.com/fumblingthru)

This Morning: So, a friend is sleeping in my car (5am)... And, I went and got breakfast... - long story... - Fumbling thru the Pieces - (youtube.com/fumblingthru) - I am just glad that I could help...

The odd thing about help-ing, is assessing it's real value - am I helping them to continue to do 'dumb' things, or is this the time that makes a difference... - or - as with me, its just a part of the cycle of things - it happens! - Fumbling thru the Pieces-(youtube.com/fumblingthru)

I some times I wish I had a "me", in my life (smile) - Fumbling thru the Pieces - (youtube.com/fumblingthru)

So, just got out of bed, put on my "Colibine Coat" - and went!... Not realizing I did not have a bra on... - fast forward... - Breakfast, some of these men should choke!... Okay, most, - nah! All! - Fumbling thru the Pieces-(youtube.com/fumblingthru) - and I am going to be in trouble!...

It would seem that I tell a lot about my life on here... (smile) - in doing this "social media 'friendly gal' " thing -  really this just highlights, what is actually going on! - Fumbling thru the Pieces-(youtube.com/fumblingthru) - (smile)

So, I sitting here, friend passed-out! Wondering... Fumbling thru the Pieces-(youtube.com/fumbling) - but I get to write - thank you Apple!

Sincerely,
Ava

PS: Comments, Questions, Advise (silly!- not for me!) - or a note to "The Boss" on what a great Idea this is... Do-it!!! (smile)

1 comment:

  1. Ava...you are getting pretty good at this blog thing, your boss should be very proud of you for all that you have done with this so far!! You tell a little bit more of yourself with each blog you do!

    Don't worry be happy.....just be happy with yourself and everything will fall into place and it will when you least expect to do so! :)

    ReplyDelete