Sunday, March 13, 2011

Ava's: First-ly:Middle-ly:Last-ly - Fumbling Thru The Pieces --- Blog:13 Mar 2011

~~~~~~~~~~  +  ~~~~~~~~~~ 
First-ly:
~~~~~~~~~~  +  ~~~~~~~~~~ 

Episode 1: We are using a phone booth I found, on a very busy street in the Valley. Blah-blah-blah! and this car drives by, with some guy yelling - "I’m coming back to kill you all, you covered up my tag!" (gang references)  - Los Angeles - Yah got to love it!!!! - and that was a rap for the day!.... (smile)
~~~~~~~~~~  +  ~~~~~~~~~~ 
Middle-ly:
~~~~~~~~~~  +  ~~~~~~~~~~
 
On this anniversary of Julie A Smiths' birth - Continues success, happiness, fun - and a raises for that Volunteer staff... (Oh, I'm in trouble!!! (smile))
~~~~~~~~~~  +  ~~~~~~~~~~ 
And some great news:
 

You can now get Fumbling Thru The Pieces Theme Song - from iTunes

As you know Donna Hurst was born in East St. Louis, Illinois. She grew up in the small town of Effingham, Illinois in the heart of the Midwest. Donna developed a love affair with music at a very early age. At the age of seven, she performed to a sold out theater with Buddy Rich. She performed and toured as the lead singer and bass player for the Rock N Roll Band Rare Illusion where they had successful tours all over North America for Twelve years.

Donna was the creator of most of the band's original material. When the band finally split in 1988, Donna moved to California and continued playing music, writing, and recording with several major artists.

Donna and Julie had been friends for several years. One day Julie called and said "I have an idea... I think we'd make a good writing team. Will you take a look at my script?" We've had a blast throughout the entire process. It's great when you work this hard and love every minute of it.
Donna Hurst wrote, produced and sings the title song "Fumbling Thru The Pieces".

This is awesome, awesome! Congratulations 'The Hurst'
~~~~~~~~~~  +  ~~~~~~~~~~ 
Trust me it was busy last night!!!
~~~~~~~~~~  +  ~~~~~~~~~~ 
A call for assistance - if you can.... 
I meet this fantastic woman Lee Brandon -- 
and she has this amazing story about a Dog she is rescuing 
"Scoobie's Diary" 
has the whole story, and any assistance - would be appreciated... (smile)

It's just easier to 'Fumble Thru The Pieces' - with Family, Friends and Help - I luv how all of those start with an "F".... (smile)
~~~~~~~~~~  +  ~~~~~~~~~~ 
Last-ly:
~~~~~~~~~~  +  ~~~~~~~~~~ 
Forms - Relief from Fumbling Thru The Pieces
I luv forms, they make what I have to do so much easier... well, sometimes....

But the ones at work - just keep changing. They are adding thing that I have no idea what they are asking for... then the fields where could clear up something, those stay unchanged... Why? - They tell me "If you would go to the meetings, you would be fully aware of the changes!.." - Great! it’s still an option to attend the meetings with that 'IF' - I'm good... (smile)

Now, Doctors' forms - I get a stack of 8 pages, all needing my name and address – “Hi, I brought a stapler, would that help!” - let’s say they should just number the packet, so all #38233 belong to Ava, and we can move on!

- Oh, oH! OH! - My favorite question on forms is ' Mother: __________ ' , I don't know what you put, but I have completed these  form this way  'Mother: ___1___ ' . When you get to  ' Father: __________ ' , that one gives me a little pause. It's like okay, what do they suspect about Mom? Honestly, I never considered that it could be multiples - so, could you say  ' Father: ___3___ ', that just really says some bad thing about my mother. I prefer to use ' Father: __Yes__ ', While I do consider my birth something out of the ordinary, that is not the consensus  - but to the question about Dad, who is ever going to put "NO " - that would just raise to many questions...

Okay, maybe not so much relief – from – Fumbling Thru the Pieces.... - I will find something.... (smile)
~~~~~~~~~~  +  ~~~~~~~~~~ 
And that is Ava for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment