Monday, March 7, 2011

Ava's: First-ly:Middle-ly:Last-ly - Fumbling Thru The Pieces --- Blog:07 Mar 2011

--- Blog 07Mar2011

First-ly:
So, did you notice in EP3, our girls in the background - Ko Wills, Natale Verdone and Stacy Ellen Rich -

This was a last min addition... The scene was shot, and the idea was to have more activity for the house. So, our awesome make-up and costume ladies, stepped in and did a wonderful job... - It just makes you wonder "What is going on at Shara's house?" (wink) - Fumbling thru the Pieces-(youtube.com/fumblingthru)

--------------------><--------------------

Middle-ly: Congratulations to Stacy Ellen Rich & Eric - Saturday, was there local Wedding Party... (smile)

And Congratulations to our First Contest winner Jan.... (Episode 3) - ( More to follow on this... )

--------------------><--------------------

Last-ly: What does Fumbling thru the Pieces look like in your life?

- In mine, it's kinda like trying to catch water, in my hands. I can get some of it - but most just fall thru my fingers... And then, I smile, cause that just means there is still plenty more to have... - Fumbling thru the Pieces-(youtube.com/fumblingthru)


Sincerely,
Ava

1 comment:

  1. Thank you to FTTP for having that contest, it was fun! :)

    CONGRATS to Stacy Ellen Rich & Eric!

    "What does Fumbling thru the Pieces?"

    For me...I have fun in all that I do, you have to be able to smile and enjoy the things that come thru your life....so make the best of it! My motto: Don't sweat the small stuff.....Don't worry, be happy! :)

    ReplyDelete